A presentation by Kevin Vogel on Grounding and Bonding as represented in the NEC. If available please bring a copy of the current NEC with you to the presentation.
Topics to be covered
- -National Electrical Code Article 100 Important Definitions
- National Electrical Code Article 250
- –General Requirements for Grounding and Bonding
- –System Grounding
- –Equipment Grounding
- –Equipment Bonding
- –Effective Ground-Fault Path
- –Systems required/not required to be grounded
- –Service Equipment
- –Grounding Electrode System
- –Lightning Protection Grounding Electrode
- National Electrical Code Article 570 Agriculture Buildings
- National Electrical Code Article 680 Swimming Pools
- Neutral to Earth Voltage (N-E-V)
Gonzaga University; Herak Building
Room Number: 237
For more details and registration click HERE.
Or copy http://meetings.vtools.ieee.org/meeting_view/list_meeting/3549 into your browser.