You are invited to participate in our next IEEE Executive Committee Meeting.
We have opened positions for this year and the next year.
If you are interested in open positions or can recommend anyone :
- email to Olga Mill (email@example.com) /Jeff McKinnon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- or attend the meeting.
Date: May 5, 2010
Location: Eastern Washington University, CEB 106
- EWU Campus Map http://www.ewu.edu/x7674.xml
- Parking : in front of the CEB building
Schedule: 5:30 - Social/Pizza
- 6:00 – Lewis and Clark Robotics Club presentation
- 6:30 – ExCom ( open to IEEE Spokane members )
- Meeting with the EWU IEEE Student Branch
- Membership development planning
- Region 6 Student contest agenda (May 8, 2010)
- Open positions
- Awards/Engineers Week
- Student Activities
Please, reserve by emailing to Jim Chen email@example.com by May 4.